The Committee has been debating whether or not tomorrow's comp should go ahead, given (1) the saturated course conditions and (2) the potential risk of an individual slipping and injury resulting. As the course remains open, it has been decided to allow the comp to proceed but to give members the option of withdrawing if the course conditions are unacceptable to them personally and/or they are concerned for their personal safety.
If you wish to withdraw, please notify your decision to Allen Smith (allensbnseniors@btinternet.
For those who do play, please remember that the comp will be played from the yellow tees.
Entry Fee £4:00
Organiser: Allen Smith - 07795 845623